Thursday, January 15, 2009

So many ideas, so little time

No hands on crafting for various reasons the last few days but I've been browsing bead and crafting blogs at lunch and found several cool bead embroidery books I'd like to check out. That's definitely something I'd like to learn. The colors and patterns are just fascinating. I also found a couple articles on creating inspiration journals. Also something I'd like to try. I have a lot of pictures saved on my laptop and a lot more bookmarked online and browsing through those helps spark new ideas, but it might be fun to have a visual record of what prompted a new idea along with pictures of the finished piece. Might give me some insight into my own creative process, since it's been so sporadic up until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment