Friday, January 16, 2009

When I wonder what to do next...

I started a running list of ideas for creative activities for the year. When I hit one of those I-have-a-free-afternoon-and-don't-know-what-to-do moments, maybe this will help spark a new project or two.
  • Read a craft book
  • Read a craft magazine
  • Experiment with the different feet/stitches on my sewing machine
  • Sketch quilt ideas
  • Create a bead pattern
  • Take a class
  • Visit a bead, craft or fabric shop
  • Visit a craft show
  • Visit someplace that inspires me and capture ideas
    • Trinity Cathedral
    • Natural History Museum
    • Art Museum
    • Galleries/shops
  • Learn a new quilting/sewing technique or bead stitch
  • Try a new herb craft or recipe
  • Plan my herb garden
  • Look through new craft books at the library or bookstore
  • Call a friend for a crafternoon get-together

No comments:

Post a Comment